Monday, July 25, 2011

A fair observation

I haven't posted additional blogs because to be honest things have been hectic.  Since my last post I was on day 9 and today is day 16.  The obvious difference is I feel like I am very alert.  My mind seemed to be groggy before and I could feel it - like not wanting to get up in the morning, or not wanting to do my house chores, etc. Now, I feel like I just do what needs to be done without thinking about it.  Another observation:  I have a calcium deposit that was growing on my upper right arm - it seems to have gone down about 25%.  It was so big that it was actually noticeable to friends and family and it caused discoloration in my skin where it was protruding.  Today, I was feeling it and it is indescribably smaller.  It does not protrude out anymore - you can still see the discoloration in my skin and it is still there - just smaller.  I have several calcium deposits that have been in my body my whole life and have never shrank.  This one seems to be doing just that so I'll keep you posted on it.  I feel focused.  Before, I had so many things I wanted to do at once and never got anything done, but now without even thinking about it - I am getting things done one by one.  I have been sleeping better!  I used to be an insomniac but it seems that my body tells me to go to sleep around 11pm and I wake at 7:30 feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.  I will continue to document my progress with you all!  


Here is a website I found that is in Spanish.  I am translating below some information exerpted from the website:



FAQ:

What does the insect do?
When the insect dies in the body it releases "Coleotoxina" a toxin that is directly related to the elimination of pain, it also provides protein, a complex chain of amino acids, and some other items that are under consideration.
Basically Coleotoxina people call "crotoxina" in the wrong way, is what has this amazing ability to stimulate the immune system. and it is this generation that by making defenses look the same organism recovery.
Beware : this has no scientific basis

Are there any diseases that cant benefit from this treatment? 
As so far no health facility is taking control according to protocol, know if there are cases where it is not advised NOT EAT, the insect.




We have a testimony of a Mrs. who discovered cancer while pregnant, has consumed insects and conventional treatment that your physician told the boy was born normal, and she was cured completely.
Note that you must trust your doctor. If you have doubt or fear, just what we recommend is that you listen to your trusted physician.
If you are not well served or there is any doubt, use the search query to another doctor.
Remember, doctors studied medicine, talk to them, ask him to explain alternative methods, and when in doubt, you know, simple, refer to another.


In what diseases it can be used?
We know it is used generally in all types of infectious or viral sicknesses that has a dependency of the immune system. We have been informed and have the testimony of a husband who also did the treatment with his wife during her cancer treatment and in 140 days he had removed the stones from his kidney; he has the biochemical and CT that prove it.  He lives in Cordova and all the documentation presented to the "Foundation for Urology" in Cordova.

So, consider the insect as a natural antibiotic that has virtually no side effects.
But be careful, always under medical supervision.

This information was gathered on the following website:  http://www.dieminger.com

There is a lot more information that I intend to translate as I progress through this treatment!

4 comments:

  1. I have gorgojos to give way in Dallas Texas area if any boby interested please email me arisreal12@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested can u tell me were can I pick them up pls

      Delete
  2. Can u pls txt me back bc for reals I sure do need some pls help me out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls let me know were u live at or if u still have them pls.

    ReplyDelete