Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 9

While I do feel pretty good today - I got my period and whoa buddy am I in pain - typical cramping throbbing pain.  TMI? Well I am trying to do this with a non biased opinion of this treatment - and while I don't expect to feel like super rejuvenated, I will admit that yesterday and this mornings energy were above normal - even with the pain I have been feeling almost anxious to go out and do something.  So how does this compare to my usual?  Well typically I am not very active.  I am a computer geek and don't get much exercise and would rather come home from work to a nice cold beer and cigarette.  Being away from home - I feel a tad more active because I have been visiting friends and family but that euphoria is wearing off....but I can say as I mentioned, increased energy last couple days.  Here's another thing - I feel like I want to do so much that I cant focus on one thing.  Like I want to conquer something.  Corny.  I actually wanted to get on the treadmill this morning to release the energy - so maybe there is something to this?

OK now here's some more info on these Weevils:  http://pagerankstudio.com/miscellaneous/article_1059.htm

This basically goes into what they are and how they're cultivated etc.  Not specific, but like I mentioned yesterday there's not many English websites that go into detail.

I was talking to mom today about how people might perceive this treatment as crazy.  I mean come on, eating live bugs?  Well she made the point that when she worked for a factory making chocolate in her early years, that there were bugs, and small "ahem" rodents and even workers' sweat that would get mixed in with the milk, mixes, etc. (Think about THAT next time you eat a candy bar...EWW).  I am taking these Weevils with a clear capsule they sell at a health food store (make sure they're vegan) and mom takes the capsule with my daily dose and I drink it down with water or juice after my breakfast.  My first couple days were kind of like eeek I didn't even want to look at it I just slammed it down.....now, mom is showing me how to cultivate them because I'll be heading back east before my cycle is over. Just so you know, a cycle is simply how long you take them for, I am taking them for a total of 79 days.  Anyway this morning was the first time I filled my own capsule with my 9 bugs and drank it down - lol it's different when YOUR the one doing it - but you get used to it.  The weevils are interesting creatures and very docile......

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am beginning on this treatment. Today i started. i took one weevil. But i have no idea when to stop taking them or how many i should take. please please help me. I am diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy Limb Girdle 2D. I am excited to see how this beetle will affect my health in a positive way. My email is fernandezz831@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete