Saturday, August 6, 2011

I can't believe how dependent on technology we are...

Today is day 24.  I have been MIA (missing in action) because my laptop decided to not function properly - hence I have been MIA!  So to continue my observation of taking these Weevils.  I would like to share that I have an aunt who is taking them who lives in southern California and she suffers from mild strokes or some kind of seizure type illness (I know I will need to get the specifics so I can share exactly with you).  Anyway she can tell when she is about to have an episode and more often than not she ends up in the hospital for a few days and then goes back home.  Evidently she was starting to experience the symptoms she usually gets when an episode begins, but the episode never fully hit her.  She didn't have to go to the hospital and she feels just fine.  I believe she is on day 35 or so...is it the Weevils?  I am not sure but you can bet that the only real change that has occurred in her daily routine is her taking the Weevils.

So how am I doing?  Well, as I have mentioned before I had a really bad schedule as far as sleep goes, and I am on a tremendous schedule now.  I would say by 9:30-10:00 I can barely keep my eyes open!  My alarm goes off at 5AM and sometimes I beat it to the punch.  I work early anyway - I have a 7-4 day so my sleeping schedule is pretty relevant - I can honestly say that without this new schedule I seem to be naturally experiencing, I'd probably not be a successful employee - honestly - I'd be late and groggy and what not.  Now, when I am at work, I can tell I am sharp and quick and my mind is just soaking everything up, processing it and delivering the information like I've never experienced before.  I also would like to give you an update on my calcium deposits.  I had one in particular on my upper right arm that was shrinking at an unbelievable speed.  It seemed like every couple of days I would feel it and it was getting smaller - to the point where some people I know who didn't know I was taking these Weevils noticed a significant difference in the size just by looking at my arm.  I have noticed in the last week that the shrinking continues, but at a slower rate, and my other two calcium deposits are starting their process of shrinking.  I couldn't understand why the calcium deposit in my upper right arm was shrinking and the other two were unaffected.  This week, the one in my right forearm is definitely getting smaller and the larger one in my upper left arm is starting to change shape.  I would like to take the time to stress that the last 2 calcium deposits I just shared with you I have had since I was a child and they have never changed size, shape, anything - so just like the rest of my body, I know them REALLY well.  I am simply beside myself.

I also recently found out that there is a HUGE black market of Weevils in terms of people selling them.  THIS IS UNETHICAL.  You have no idea if the Weevils are clean, carry diseases, or if it's even the right kind, etc.  I am not an expert by any means, but I know from the care that my mother gives to her Weevils this type of treatment is COMPLETELY INTENDED TO BE GIVEN FOR FREE.  If you see people selling the Weevils, please do not purchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment