Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 38

I wanted to share the new news I heard today.  My grandmother has been diabetic her whole life.  She has had 2 heart attacks and she is pretty much taking a shot of insulin every time she eats.  There was a time after her first heart attack she was really good about her food intake and was exercising regularly and she had her diabetes under control.  They almost took her off insulin shots completely and she was doing really well.  As time wore on she reverted back to her old way of life as far as not exercising and eating unhealthy foods and before we knew it she had ulcers growing in her feet and it went as far as her having one of her toes removed.  She's had issues as of recently with circulation and has had stints put in her legs to help the blood flow.  She is currently on this treatment - and as of last weekend when my other grandparents came to visit, she still was eating the things diabetics should stay away from.  So I can honestly say that she is not watching her food intake and is not properly exercising like she was several years ago when she first had her initial heart attack.

Grandma went to the Dr.'s office yesterday to do her usual diabetes check up.  Her blood sugar is usually at 7.0 (A1C). As of yesterday, her blood sugar is 6.6.  A normal blood sugar is between 4 and 6.  (I Google'd this information, and it really varies.  My grandmothers Dr. advised that if she gets to a 6% or lower, her diabetes could possibly cease). She is still off the marker for normal, but with a 4 tenths point reduction in her blood sugar levels; it's definitely a huge drop considering her consistency of her 7.0 blood sugar level over the years.  The only thing different she has been doing is taking the Weevils.  The other side effects she's experiencing are more energy, clear head (thinking clearer), better sleep and not groggy.

I myself am still taking these Weevils, I'm currently on day 38 and my tumors continue to get smaller.  My sleep pattern is pretty solid at this point - becoming tired and ready for bed by 9-9:30 PM and waking refreshed at 5AM.  I find that even when I fight my urge to sleep and go to bed late (for example, on the weekends) I am still waking early and feeling pretty good.  I would like to add that everyone is different.  My father is on the same day that I am (day 38) and while normally he is on 2 kinds of blood pressure medication; he is currently not taking any medication.  The Weevil treatment has regulated his blood pressure to normal levels.  My father checks his blood pressure daily and has been normal now for approximately 2 weeks.  Of course it's not advised you go off any doctor prescribed medicines; my father chose to stop taking them and so far he has been fine.  In any-case I am excited to share these stories with you and hope it continues to inspire or answer any questions you may have!!!

22 comments:

  1. This is crazy! A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to try this treatment today. I spoke to my father and he knows exactly what this bug looks like and has seen them on the farm when he was living on one. I might try this tomorrow, my friends family members are on this treatment. Can you contact me, I'd like more information. my email is al_rojas@sbcglobal.net and my name is Al. You mentioned tumor, what kind of cancer do you have. I have myeloma. I have a blog also, please check it out at myeloma-forums.com. You can contact me through there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is angel Vargas and would also like to hear more about this insect that might possibly help the life of my brothers in laws mother. Plz contact me at 5106488903 or avargas1607@gmail.com we are of desperate need of this insects......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I know you haven't posted in a while, i was wondering how the beetles treated you? Also, we cannot seem to find anywhere to get anyone to give/sell us some, could you put me into contact with the correct person please? Thanks a bunch! Email is summer.rains1@facebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. contact me at sammy7944@gmail.com $50.00 for 10 day tretment. = 60 gorgojos $500.00 for a whole months treatment. = 500 gorgojos. I live in Pomona California witch is 1 hour from Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop taking advantage of those who are sick. Chain in the usa gorgojosenusa@yahoo.com they can help the most you should pay is for shipment

      Delete
  5. You are not suppose to sell this weevils, is a chain of giving. To any body that wants to try this, do not buy, look for some one that is giving the weevils for free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Can anyone provide me with some gorgojos for cancer therapy?My mom is seriously ill and is bed ridden.We would like to give this therapy a shot.
    Thanks
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where about do u live email me at chicadepr76@gmail.com. im willing to giving some Gorgojos.

      Delete
    2. Hi my grandpa has cancer. He is at the point where he can't have anymore surgery procedures. I am very interested in getting some if these bugs just don't know how to get them.

      Delete
    3. Call me 9093269894 I have the weevels for sale.......

      Delete
    4. Weevils should be free people dont be fooled their are chains every where. The most you should give is for the shipment.
      Chain in the USA gorgojosenusa@yahoo.com they can help send a message

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your info and sharing it with us. My mom was just diagnose with collin cancer and been diabetic since i could remember. An aunt of her told her about the gorgojos and we got a bucket full just today. Well im a little eh... about but arent we all when it comes to eating bugs lol, but like how you said what ever help right. Anyways just wanted to thank you for the info and what is the cycle one should follow on taking them??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia... How are you and your grandma doing?? I was very surprised to see you're ALSO from Modesto, ca. My mom and her bf started taking fhe gorgojos and your blog came up when I went searching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Palomita I see that you are from modesto CA right?
      Do you have gorgojos. I'm looking for some and thought I had to travel to mexico to get them. But if someone can help me it would be nice and it will also save me a trip. My name is Yelli and my number is 408-680-4819. I'm located in San Jose CA.

      Delete
  9. Can you give me more information on how or where to get these gorgojos, my grandpa too is sick from these and he is willing to try it. aholgu@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How are you supposed to eat them? Alive or u chew them or how can someone explain? My father in law wants to know more bout them! Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgojosenusa@yahoo.com cadena en los estados unidos te pueden ayudar no importa donde vivas en USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I leave in Riverside CA 91752 if any one has a relative with a health problem
    And this weevils can cure/help ., I'll give some so you can start your own farm

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also have plenty of weevils to give. If your interested please email me at tormentcoach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone know who has them in San Jose CA! Or near San Jose. Please let me know. 408-680-4819

    ReplyDelete
  15. I live in Cranston, RI and my e-mail is alimar119@gmail.com, if anyone needs any. They are free if you can pick them up. Alida.

    ReplyDelete