Sunday, June 22, 2014

It sure has been a while...

First, I am very excited to see all of you corresponding through this site - I know when I first started this blog, there was and still is very little information out there.

Here's an update:

When I first started this blog, I wanted to use it to document the experience of taking these weevils not just for myself, but to include my observations of my family experiences as well.  I never really was a "blogger" so to speak; and keeping up with it for as long as I did was pretty amazing lol.  I started this conversation to keep myself accountable and active in the process.  After the first cycle of taking the Weevils, I got an offer to move to the east coast.  I made the decision to stop taking them on the account that I didn't want the added stress of keeping the Weevils alive while I was in transition.  My father and I drove across country and it was a wonderful experience - however I never went back to taking the Weevils to this day.  As you can see I haven't posted in this blog either!!  I know there are emails that should have come to me but I disabled the notifications and if you could only see the surprise when I logged in - well it certainly was humbling!  I had to write something right away so forgive me if I am not up to date on the messages :-)

Don't get me wrong; If the circumstances presented themselves I'd do it again.  To be completely honest, I just haven't made the effort.  Life happened and at the present moment I have good doctors and I am trying to eat as little processed foods as I can. I have chosen a paleo/primal way of eating because good health is my focus.  I still have a long way to go - and I have grown to not be upset with myself if I fall off the wagon before I am up to speed.  We all had training wheels before we could ride the bike.  I guess I am mentioning this because whether we take the Weevils to manage our pain, or to take vitamins to supplement the nutrients our bodies need; the real change comes when we take the action to not go back to those old habits that keep us from growing and getting better and healthier.

As I mentioned earlier I will catch up on all your postings and I will keep this blog active so you all can continue to use this as a community place to trade info, stories, etc.  For now, I want to thank you again for being helpful to those who are looking for answers.

Peace and Love,

Patricia

10 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, just came across your blog today. It has great information. I'm had a small farm last year given to me by a friend but I was not able to grow enough to keep up with consumption. Can you recommend some sources for these beetles? Send me a note, please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim this is a breakthrough in all kind of illnesses

      Delete
    2. Did you find some bugs if not let me know

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Patricia your saying you didn't took the product you rely
    only on doctors instead of natural remedy this gorgojo is a life healing

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for buggs .please contact me . 4322581333

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for buggs .please contact me . 4322581333

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I get some of those bugs? My husband was diagnosed with stomach cancer and we want to try that therapy. Can some one tell us how to get them. Please. We live in Riverside County near Temecula. My email is ahcs39550@gmail.com
    Thank you GOD bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are two groups on Facebook that may be able to provide them for you. "Cadena Del gorgojo" & "Gorgojos chinos USA." NEVER purchase them from ANYONE!!! They are not meant to be sold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in desperate need of gorgojos for my mother I law. She has been diagnosed with cancer and not a lot of time left. my email is amymathews43@yahoo.com please get in touch with me if anyone can send me a few so I can breed them for her.

      Delete
  7. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your experience.

    pest control san antonio

    ReplyDelete